Triple-layer Lemon Meringue Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (3 hour 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 2 package (4-serving size each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 2-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, Divided
- 2 tablespoons Cold Milk
POUR 2 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and juice. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
SPREAD 1-1/2 cups of the pudding onto bottom of crust; set aside. Add half of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until well blended. Spread over pudding layer in crust. Place 2 cups of the marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl. Add 2 Tbsp. milk; stir. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until well blended. Refrigerate 15 min. or until cooled. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Garnish with lemon twists or 1/2 cup sliced strawberries just before serving.
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Pistachio or Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS