- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Apple Crumb Pie
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (1 hour 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 6 cups Thinly Sliced Peeled Apples
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons MINUTE Tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Firm Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Cold Butter Or Margarine, Cut Into Pieces
- 1/2 package (15 ounce) Ready-to-use Refrigerated Pie Crusts (1 Crust)
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Toss apples with granulated sugar, tapioca, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl. Let stand 15 minutes. Mix flour and brown sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
PREPARE pie crust in 9-inch pie plate as directed on package. Fill with fruit mixture; top with crumb mixture.
BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly. Cool.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Your family will know it is a special occasion when they smell this pie baking in the oven.
Use Cortland, Baldwin, Jonathon or Granny Smith apples for best results.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS