Halloween Poke Cake
- Prep Time: 1 Hour (Total Time: 5 Hours )
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Yellow Food Coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Food Coloring
- Halloween Sprinkles
PREPARE cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on package. Cool cake in pan 15 minutes. Pierce cake with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in small bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add cold water; stir. Carefully pour over cake. Refrigerate 3 hours.
TINT whipped topping orange with food coloring; spread onto top of cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Decorate with sprinkles. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Thaw COOL WHIP
Place unopened 8-oz. tub of whipped topping in refrigerator for 4 hours. Do not thaw in microwave.
Prepare as directed, using COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS