- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (5 hours 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 cup Finely Crushed FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 4 package (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated Orange Peel
PREHEAT oven to 350°F if using silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix wafer crumbs, cinnamon and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan to form crust. BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Remove 3 cups of the batter; place in medium bowl. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Pour over crust.
BAKE 30 min. Meanwhile, add peel to remaining batter; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F (or to 300°F for dark pan). Spoon remaining batter over baked chocolate layer in pan. Bake an additional 30 min. or until center is almost set. Run small knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Looking for a special treat? Orange and chocolate make a wonderful combination in this decadent cheesecake.
Blend in 2 Tbsp. orange-flavored liqueur with the orange peel.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS