Philadelphia® 3-step® Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 3 Hour 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 pkg. (8 Ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 3 tablespoons Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
POUR into crust. Dot top of batter with preserves. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
BAKE 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Serve topped with the whipped topping and raspberries. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Rich desserts like this cheesecake can add enjoyment to a special occasion, but choose an appropriate portion.
Peaches & Cream Cheesecake
Prepare as directed, substituting peach preserves for the red raspberry preserves.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS