- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Oreo® Angel Food Cake.txt
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Angel Food Cake Mix
- 12 Reduced Fat OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 cups Fresh Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 5 to 6 Ripe Peaches, Peeled, Sliced (about 4 Cups)
PREPARE cake batter as directed on package; pour into 10-inch tube pan. Sprinkle batter with chopped cookies; carefully cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
BAKE at 350?F for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan. Remove from pan.
PLACE raspberries and sugar in blender container; cover. Blend until pureed. Pour raspberry mixture through strainer to remove seeds, if desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
SERVE cake slices topped with peaches and raspberry sauce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Cool Angel Food Cake
For maximum volume, cool cake while inverted. To invert cake, carefully place tube pan upside down over neck of bottle using oven mitts. Cool cake completely before removing from pan.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS