Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 6
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves, Boneless And Skinless
- 4 cups Water
- 1 can (14 oz.) Low-sodium Chicken Broth
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Red Onion, Medium-sized, Chopped
- 1 Ripe Mango, Peeled And Diced
- 1 cup Red Seedless Grapes, Halved
- 1/2 cup Roasted Cashews
- 6 Leaves Butter Lettuce
- 6 Soft Sandwich Rolls
In medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, bring water and chicken broth to low simmer. Add chicken and cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes. Remove pan from heat and cover; let stand until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and cool 10 minutes. Chop chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
While chicken is cooling, in large bowl whisk together mayonnaise, curry, lime juice, honey, ginger, salt and pepper. Add chicken, onion, mango, grapes and cashews. Stir gently to combine.
Slice each roll and place lettuce leaf on each. Divide chicken salad among the six rolls and serve.
Nutrition Information, Per Serving:450 calories; 30 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 24 g carbohydrate.