- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
All-in-one Veggie Mac And Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 and 1/2 cups Water
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 package (14 ounces) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 3 cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon Butter
BRING water and milk just to boil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add Macaroni; stir. Reduce heat to low; simmer 6 min. or until macaroni is tender.
STIR in vegetables; cover. Simmer 3 min. until liquid is almost absorbed and vegetables are heated through, stirring occasionally.
ADD Cheese Sauce and butter; stir until well blended.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using fat-free milk, KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made With 2% Milk Cheese and margarine. Click on All-in-One Veggie Mac and Cheese to view this healthy living version.
Fresh vegetables can be substituted for the frozen. Just be sure to cut the crispier vegetables into smaller pieces to ensure even cooking.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS