Easy Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 can (5 ounce) Evaporated Milk
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1/2 pound (8 ounce) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounce) Elbow Macaroni, Cooked, Drained
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix milk and eggs in large bowl. Add butter, red pepper, prepared cheese product and Cheddar cheese. Stir in macaroni; mix lightly.
POUR into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS