- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Pasta Side Salad Made Over
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 cup Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 cup KRAFT Natural 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
- 3/4 cup Matchstick-cut Carrots (julienne)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Pepper (Half Of A Medium Red Pepper)
COOK macaroni as directed on package; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
MIX dressings in large bowl. Add cheese, carrots, peas, peppers and macaroni; mix lightly. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. or up to 24 hours before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Makeover - How We Did It
We kept all of the flavor and creaminess of pasta salad by combining MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing and KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing in place of 3/4 cup of mayonnaise and also used KRAFT Natural 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles instead of full-fat cheese. As a result of these simple substitutions, this makeover saves 170 calories and 22 grams of fat per serving compared to a traditional pasta salad!
Jazz It Up
Add 1/2 tsp. of your favorite herb, such as dill or basil.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS