Broiled Swordfish With Mango Salsa
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 6 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 Swordfish Steaks (One & Half Pounds)
- 3/4 cup A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade For Seafood Mango Chipotle
- 2 Mangos, Peeled, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Peppers
- 2 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1 teaspoon Finely Chopped Seeded Jalapeño Peppers
- 3 tablespoon Lime Juice
PLACE fish in resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat fish with marinade. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients; cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
PREHEAT broiler. Remove fish from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Place fish on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 6 to 8 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
CUT steaks in half. Serve with the mango mixture.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS