- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Parmesan Bow-tie Skillet
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3 cups Farfalle (bow-tie Pasta), Cooked, Drained
- 1 jar (14 ounce) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
COMBINE pasta, spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 2 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese in large skillet or large saucepan.
COOK on medium heat 10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
SPRINKLE with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese; cover. Let stand 5 min. or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this main dish with a mixed green salad for a quick-and-tasty weeknight meal.
Prepare as directed, using whole wheat farfalle.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS