Zesty Italian Chicken With Pasta & Vegetables
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 3
- 1-1/2 cups Whole Wheat Penne Pasta, Uncooked
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 medium Red Pepper, Cut Into Strips, Halved
- 1 medium Zucchini, Cut Lengthwise And Crosswise In Half, Then Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1 package (6 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Add chicken. Reduce heat to medium; cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture and dressing; mix lightly. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Cover and refrigerate any leftovers to enjoy the next day as a cold pasta salad.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Golden Caesar Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS