- Philadelphia® 3-step® Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Peachy-Raisin Crisp
- Turkey with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Crunchy Garden-Style Hot Dogs
- Country Dijon Shrimp Saute
- Creamy Indiana Fruit Topping
- Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Dessert Pizza
Baked Salmon With Black Olive Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Salmon Fillet (One & Half Pounds)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Pitted Black Olives
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place salmon, skin side down, on foil-lined baking sheet.
COMBINE remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon.
BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using 6 (4-oz.) salmon fillets.
Serve with hot cooked green beans and Lemon-Pepper Rice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS