- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Super Simple Chili
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 can (15 ounce) Chili Beans In Sauce
- 1 can (15 ounce) Chili-seasoned Tomato Sauce
- 1 package (12 ounce) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1 cup Water
MIX all ingredients in medium saucepan; cover with lid.
COOK on medium-high heat 10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Top with your favorite KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheese, or BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream just before serving.
Chop up any extra leftover vegetables you might have on hand, such as tomatoes, onions or peppers, and mix with the other chili ingredients before heating as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS