- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Easy One-skillet Stroganoff
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Medium Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 pouches (1 cup each) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Vegetable Broth
- 1 can (8 ounce) Mushroom Pieces And Stems, Drained
- 3 cups Medium Egg Noodles, Uncooked
- 1 container (8 ounce) Light Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
COOK onion in hot oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until crisp-tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
ADD all remaining ingredients except sour cream and parsley; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 10 to 12 min. or until noodles are tender. Remove from heat.
STIR in sour cream. Sprinkle with parsley.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal Serve with a crisp tossed green salad.
Great Substitute Substitute fat free sour cream for all or part of the light sour cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS