- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
15 Minute Parmesan Pasta With Chicken & Broccoli
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 8 ounces Pasta, Uncooked
- 3 cups Fresh Broccoli Florets Or 1 Package (16 Ounces) Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced Or One Fourth Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 package (6 ounces) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 3 tablespoons Butter, Margarine Or Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Pecent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package in large saucepan, adding broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain.
COOK and stir garlic and chicken breast strips in butter in same saucepan on medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is tender but not brown and chicken is heated through.
ADD pasta and broccoli; toss lightly. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a whole wheat roll and fresh fruit for dessert.
Substitute 1-1/2 to 2 cups chopped cooked ham, turkey or chicken, or 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled, for chicken breast strips -- a great way to use leftovers!
RECIPE COURTESY BY KRAFT FOODS