Ham And Swiss Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup Red, Yellow Or Green Pepper Strips
- 1 Small Onion, Sliced, Separated Into Rings
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil Leaves
- 1 Prepared Pizza Crust (12 Inches)
- 1 cup Chopped Lean Ham
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cook pepper and onion in medium skillet in small amount of boiling water 2 to 3 min. or until tender; drain. Stir in mustard and basil.
PLACE crust on lightly greased baking sheet. Top with pepper mixture and ham. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve with fresh fruit and a side salad.
Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS