Grilled Salmon With Mediterranean Salsa
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/3 cup Chopped Plum Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Coarsely Chopped Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4 Salmon Fillets (4 Ounces Each)
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix parsley, tomatoes, cheese, olives, oil and lemon juice until well blended. Let stand at room temperature until ready to use.
GRILL salmon 5 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
SERVE each fillet topped with 1/4 cup of the tomato salsa.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Salsa can be prepared ahead. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
How to Select Fresh Fish
When purchasing fresh fish fillets and steaks, make sure that they have a firm texture, moist appearance and fresh odor. (They should not smell fishy.) Store in the coldest part of the refrigerator up to 2 days before using.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS