- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 21 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Classic Caesar Reduced Fat Dressing, Divided
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 pound Uncooked Deveined Peeled Large Shrimp
- 6 cups Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 2 cups Tomato Wedges
- 1 cup Fat-free Seasoned Croutons
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix 2 Tbsp. of the dressing, the lemon juice and pepper in large bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
GRILL shrimp 2 to 3 min. on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
TOSS lettuce with tomatoes, croutons and remaining dressing in large serving bowl. Top with shrimp; sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Jazz It Up
Serve with lemon wedges.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS