Cheese Steak Pizza
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion, Sliced Thin, Separated Into Rings
- 1 Small Green Or Red Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin
- 1pkg (16 oz) Thick Prebaked Pizza Crust (12 Inches)
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook until beef is not pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Pour off drippings. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top with beef mixture, then cheese. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until edge of crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.