- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Cholesterol-free Egg Product
- 1/4 cup Fat-free Milk
- 2 Green Onions, Sliced
- 3 Frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Patties, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas, Warmed
BEAT egg product and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Add onions and chopped patties; mix well.
POUR into nonstick or lightly oiled skillet; cook on medium heat until set, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Continue cooking until cheese is melted.
SPOON a scant 1/2 cup egg mixture onto each warmed tortilla; fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito style.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Serve with TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa.
How to Easily Chop the Breakfast Patties
Remove breakfast patties from the freezer about 5 to 10 min. before chopping. Or, thaw slightly in the microwave before chopping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS