- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Juicy Plum Crisp
- Prep Time: 15 MInutes (Total Time: 1 hour )
- Serving Size: 8
- 2-1/2 lb. Fresh Plums, Sliced (about 6 Cups)
- 3/4 cup Sugar, Divided
- 2 tablespoons MINUTE Tapioca
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Cold Butter
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Combine plums, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the tapioca and vanilla in 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; let stand 5 min.
MEANWHILE, mix flour and the remaining 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over plum mixture.
BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until plums are tender and topping is lightly browned. Cool slightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting peaches for the plums.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS