Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 jar (14-1/2 oz) Pasta Sauce
- Hot Cooked Spaghetti
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, 2 Tbsp water, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 12 two-inch meatballs.
2. Place on rack in broiler pan. Bake in 400°F oven 17 to 19 minutes to medium (160°F) doneness, until not pink in center and juices show no pink color.
3. Heat meatballs in sauce. Serve over spaghetti.