- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Warm Peanut Butter Pudding
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
SPOON evenly into four microwaveable dessert dishes. Top each with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 30 sec. or until peanut butter begins to melt and pudding is heated through. Top each serving with 1 Tbsp. of the whipped topping.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For best results, heat 1 or 2 servings at a time. Pudding can also be served cold.
Save 80 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving by preparing as directed with JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling, reduced fat peanut butter and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS