- Philadelphia® 3-step® Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Peachy-Raisin Crisp
- Turkey with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Crunchy Garden-Style Hot Dogs
- Country Dijon Shrimp Saute
- Creamy Indiana Fruit Topping
- Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Dessert Pizza
Chicken Salad With Fennel, Orange & Raspberries
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 0
- 1-1/2 pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 3 Large Navel Oranges
- 1 Fennel Bulb, Trimmed And Coarsely Diced
- 8 cups Mixed Lettuce Such As Boston Or Bibb, Washed And Torn Into Bite-size Pieces
- 1 Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- Tangy Raspberry-Orange-Mustard Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Grainy Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry Vinegar
- 1 large Navel Orange, Zest Grated And Juice Squeezed
- Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
Set 4 dinner plates in the refrigerator.
In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the dressing. Spoon 2 tablespoons of dressing into a large skillet and set the rest aside.
Over medium-low heat, add chicken and orange juice to skillet. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low and cover the pan. Cook chicken for 6 minutes, then turn it over and cook for another 6 minutes. Shut off heat, remove lid, and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut off tops and bottoms of remaining 3 oranges with a sharp paring knife; peel the oranges, removing all the white pith, and slice into rounds.
In a large bowl, toss the fennel and lettuce with all but 2 tablespoons of the reserved dressing. Divide the lettuce mixture among the 4 chilled dinner plates. Slice the chicken into thin strips. Arrange the chicken, orange sections and onion slices on top of lettuce. Drizzle with remaining dressing, sprinkle with raspberries and serve.