Zesty Italian Sauteed Onion, Pepper And Beef Sandwich
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 12 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1/2 cup Thinly Sliced Onions
- 1/4 cup Thinly Sliced Green Bell Peppers
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Roast Beef
- 2 Submarine Rolls (7 Inches), Partially Split
- 2 tablespoons Pickled Pepper Rings
COOK and stir onions and bell peppers in dressing in medium skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low.
ADD meat; toss to coat. Cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
FILL rolls evenly with the meat mixture; top with pickled pepper rings.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Cut the sodium by 30% per serving by preparing with KRAFT Light House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing and omitting the pickled pepper rings.
Jazz It Up
Add 1 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Mozzarella Cheese Slice, cut in half, or 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese to each sandwich.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS