- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Condensed Cream Of Potato Soup
- 1-3/4 cups Milk
- 2 Frozen BOCA Meatless Smoked Sausage, Cut Into Half Inch Thick Slices
- 1 cup Chopped Fresh Vegetables (Celery, Carrots, Onions And Or Tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
COMBINE soup and milk in large saucepan. Cook on medium heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
ADD remaining ingredients; cook 5 min. or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using BOCA Meatless Italian Sausage or Bratwurst.
How to Easily Slice Sausage
Remove sausage from freezer about 10 min. before slicing. Or, thaw slightly in microwave before slicing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS