Double-cheese Pizza Burger
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 Frozen BOCA Meatless Cheeseburgers
- 2 tablespoons Marinara Sauce, Warmed
- 1 Sandwich Roll, Split, Toasted
- 1 slice Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese, Cut Into 4 Strips
- 1 Pitted Ripe Olive, Sliced
COOK cheeseburger as directed on pkg.
SPREAD 1 Tbsp. of the marinara sauce onto bottom half of roll; cover with 2 of the cheese strips, the cheeseburger, remaining 1 Tbsp. sauce, remaining cheese strips and the olives.
COVER with top of roll.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using a BOCA Meatless Original or All American Flame Grilled Burger.
Round Out The Meal
Serve with a crisp, leafy green salad tossed with your favorite reduced fat dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS