Sarah And Steve's Turkey Burgers
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Whole Oil-packed Sun-dried Tomatoes, Drained, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 4 Whole Grain Sandwich Buns, Grilled
- 1 medium each: Yellow And Red Tomatoes, Sliced
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Combine barbecue sauce and sun-dried tomatoes; set aside. Reserve 4 of the basil leaves for later use; chop remaining basil. Mix chopped basil, turkey, bread crumbs and 2 Tbsp. of the barbecue sauce mixture. Shape into four patties.
GRILL patties 5 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F).
PLACE burgers on bottom halves of buns; cover with sliced tomatoes, reserved basil leaves and tops of buns. Serve with the remaining barbecue sauce mixture.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS