Pebbles Confetti Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 cups POST Fruity PEBBLES Cereal, Lightly Crushed
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 container (6 ounces) Vanilla Low-fat Yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups Sliced Strawberries
MIX cereal, flour and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside. Beat eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Add to cereal mixture; mix well.
PREHEAT large nonstick griddle or skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Ladle batter onto griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn over to brown other sides.
SERVE topped with the yogurt and fruit.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using POST Cocoa PEBBLES Cereal.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS