Grilled Greek-style Pork Gyros Serves 4
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 0
- 1 Pork London Broil, About 1 Pound, 1 Inch Thick
- 1 tablespoon Greek Seasoning
- 4 Pita Bread, Warmed
- 1/2 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Red Or Green Bell Pepper, Seeded & Thinly Sliced
- Dilled Yogurt-cucumber Sauce
Prepare medium-hot fire in grill. Sprinkle seasoning on pork. Grill directly over fire, turning once, a total of 15-20 minutes. Remove to a cutting board; thinly slice to serve in pita with onion, pepper strips and yogurt sauce.
*Dilled yogurt-cucumber sauce: In medium bowl stir together 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt, 1/2 seeded, peeled and diced cucumber, 2 tablespoons minced onion, 1-1/2 teaspoons black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon dill weed and 1 crushed garlic clove.