- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Double Blueberry Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 35 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1-1/3 cups Flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1-1/2 cups POST SELECTS BLUEBERRY MORNING Cereal
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
PREHEAT oven to 400?F. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Beat egg, milk and oil with wire whisk until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in cereal and blueberries.
SPOON evenly into 12 greased or paper-lined medium muffin cups, filling each cup two-thirds full.
BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute frozen blueberries for the fresh blueberries.
Variation - Citrus Blueberry Muffins
Omit blueberries. Stir in 1-1/2 tsp. grated orange peel along with the milk.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS