- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Bedrock Easter Basket
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes(Total Time: 4 Hour 37 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 ounce) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows (6 Cups)
- 1 pkg. (13 ounce) POST Fruity PEBBLES Cereal (about Eight & Half Cups)
LINE 2-1/2- to 3-qt. bowl with foil, extending foil about 2 inches beyond edge of bowl. Lightly grease foil; set aside. PLACE butter in 4-qt. microwaveable bowl sprayed with cooking spray. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. or until butter is melted. Add marshmallows; stir to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Microwave an additional 4 min., stirring after 2 min. Add cereal; mix well.
PLACE cereal mixture in foil-lined bowl; press firmly onto bottom and up side of bowl to form thick shell. Let stand in cool dry place at least 4 hours or overnight until firm. Remove cereal shell from bowl, using foil handles. Carefully peel off foil. Fill shell as desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This recipe is intended for use with adult supervision.
How to Stir Mixture Easily
For easy stirring of cereal mixture, spray wooden spoon with cooking spray before using.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS