- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 env. DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping Mix
- 2-3/4 cups Cold Milk, Divided
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 package (4-serving size each) JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, Any Flavor
- 1 Baked Pastry Shell (9 Inches), Cooled
BEAT whipped topping mix, 1 cup of the milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed 6 minutes or until topping thickens and forms soft peaks.
ADD remaining 1-3/4 cups milk and dry pudding mixes. Beat on low speed until well blended. Beat on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Spoon into pastry shell.
REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours. Garnish as desired. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Easy Coconut Dream Pie Stir 1 cup toasted BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut and 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans into the pudding mixture before spooning into pastry shell.
Praline Dream Pie Melt 1/3 cup butter or margarine in small saucepan. Add 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans and 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar; bring to boil. Boil 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Spread onto bottom of empty pastry shell before filling with remaining ingredients as directed.