Heavenly Chocolate Cake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time 55 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 Package (2-layer size) Chocolate Cake Mix (not Pudding In The Mix Variety)
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Divided
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 4 Ounces (1/2 of 8 Ounces Package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups Sifted Powdered Sugar
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Grease and flour 13x9-inch baking pan.
STIR cake mix and 1/2 cup of the cocoa in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, 1-1/3 cups water and dressing; beat with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
BEAT cream cheese, milk and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add combined powdered sugar and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa, beating well after each addition. Spread over cake. Cut into 16 pieces to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Looking for a special treat? One slice of this heavenly cake provides a lot of chocolatey flavor.
Jazz It Up Top each slice with fresh berries before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS