Pastel Angel Cake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 package (16 ounce) Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup KOOL-AID Strawberry Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 cups Mixed Raspberries And Sliced Strawberries
PREPARE cake batter and bake in 10-inch tube pan as directed on package, adding the soft drink mix along with the water. Cool completely.
CUT cake into 12 slices. Place 1 slice on each dessert plate. Top evenly with the whipped topping and berries just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor of KOOL-AID.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS