Pecan Eggnog Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total 4 hours 5 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 3/4 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves, Toasted, Divided
- 2 package (8 ounces)each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Rum Extract
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg, Divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Reserve 10 of the pecan halves for garnish; finely chop remaining pecans. BEAT cream cheese, sugar, eggs, sour cream, rum extract and 1/2 tsp. of the nutmeg in medium bowl with electric mixer until creamy; stir in chopped pecans. Spread into prepared crust. BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until filling is set. Cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Top with the whipped topping and reserved pecan halves just before serving. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 tsp. nutmeg.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up This eggnog cheesecake is the perfect choice for your holiday parties. Plan ahead and eat accordingly before indulging in a slice of this dessert.
How To Toast Nuts Spread in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350?F for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS