- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups Cold Orange Juice
- 1 bottle (1 liter) Seltzer, ChilledIce Cubes
- 1 pint (2 cups) Orange Sherbet, Slightly Softened
- 1 Orange, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Lime, Thinly Sliced
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in juice. Cool to room temperature.
POUR into punch bowl just before serving. Add seltzer and ice; stir.
ADD scoops of sherbet and fruit slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin for the 1 pkg. (8-serving size) gelatin.
Substitute club soda for the seltzer.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS