Chinese-style Pork Stir-fry
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoons Oil
- 1 pound Boneless Pork Chops, Cut Into Strips
- 2 cups Frozen Stir-fry Vegetables
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
HEAT oil in large nonstick wok or skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; stir-fry 5 min. or until cooked through.
ADD remaining ingredients; stir-fry 5 min. or until vegetables are heated through.
SERVE over hot cooked spaghetti or rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
You don't have to use frozen vegetables - use whatever leftover veggies you have on hand. Or, use pre-cut fresh stir-fry vegetables from your supermarket - just stir-fry until crisp-tender.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS