Boca Pasta Bake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 package (12 ounces) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 8 ounces Mostaccioli, Cooked, Drained
- 1 jar (28 ounces) Spaghetti Sauce
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping, Divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
MIX ground burger, mostaccioli, spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup of the grated topping.
SPOON into 13Ã—9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Top with mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup grated topping.
BAKE at 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Add 1 pkg. (10 oz.) chopped frozen spinach, thawed, well drained, to ground burger mixture before spooning into baking dish.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS