Mexican Pasta Vegetable Bake
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3 cups Rotini Pasta, Uncooked
- 2 jars (16 ounce) each TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 cup LIGHT 'N LIVELY Twice The Calcium Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 can (16 ounce) Black Beans, Rinsed, Drained
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Whole Kernel Corn, Thawed, Drained
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
COOK rotini as directed on package; drain.
MIX rotini, salsa, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, beans and corn. Spoon into 13x9- inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
BAKE at 375°F for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cilantro.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed except for baking; cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. When ready to serve, uncover. Bake at 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cilantro.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS