- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Saucy Pasta Skillet
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 pouches (1 cup each) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1 jar (26 ounces) Garden-style Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups Water
- 3 cups Small Shaped Pasta, Such As Radiatore Pasta Or Rotelle, Uncooked
- 1 cup POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
MIX ground burger, spaghetti sauce and water in large skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat; stir in pasta. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
ADD ricotta cheese; mix well. Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
ADD 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese; mix well. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with fresh steamed yellow and green zucchini slices.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS