Broiled Caesar Salmon
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Dry White Wine
- 1 Envelope GOOD SEASONS Caesar Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 4 Salmon Steaks (about 1 Pound)
MIX lemon juice, oil, wine and salad dressing mix until well blended.
RESERVE 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture. Pour remaining dressing mixture over salmon; cover. Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes to marinate. Drain; discard dressing mixture.
PLACE salmon on greased rack of broiler pan. Broil 2 to 4 inches from heat 6 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with fork, brushing frequently with reserved dressing mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To extract the most juice from fresh lemons, bring them to room temperature. Then roll them firmly against the kitchen counter top with the palm of your hand before squeezing. This action ruptures the lemons' membranes, allowing more juice to be released.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS