- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Ginger-citrus Shrimp And Rice
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Butter Or Margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Green Onions
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 pound Cleaned Large Shrimp
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, Toasted
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Rice
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
MELT butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 sec. to 1 min. or just until garlic is slightly softened. Stir in orange juice, green onions and ginger. Increase heat to medium-high; cook and stir 3 min. or until liquid is reduced by about half.
ADD shrimp; cook an additional 2 to 3 min. or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently.
STIR in almonds and rice; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Season with the salt and pepper.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces, for the shrimp. Increase cooking time, if necessary to completely cook the chicken (to 170?F).
Jazz It Up
Sprinkle each serving with chow mein noodles just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS