Spicy Asian Shrimp Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 6 cups Shredded Napa Cabbage Or Romaine Lettuce
- 2 cups Pea Pods
- 1 can (15 oz.) Baby Corn, Drained
- 1/2 lb. Cleaned Medium Shrimp, Cooked
- 1 Red Pepper, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light CATALINA Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
TOSS cabbage, pea pods, shrimp, red pepper and corn in large bowl.
MIX dressing, soy sauce and hot pepper sauce. Add to cabbage mixture; toss lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Substitute 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, cut into thin strips, for cooked shrimp.
Great Substitute Substitute 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed, for canned baby corn.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS