Deep-dish Turkey Pot Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-2/3 cups Hot Water
- 1 package (6 ounce) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Chicken Or Turkey
- 3 cups Chopped Cooked Turkey
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounce) Turkey Gravy
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Add water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
PLACE turkey and vegetables in 2-quart casserole. Pour gravy over turkey mixture; stir gently, then top with prepared stuffing.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Deep-Dish Chicken Pot Pie
Prepare as directed, substituting cooked chicken for the turkey and frozen cut green beans for the mixed vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS