Quick Rosemary Lamb Chops
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 8 Lamb Loin Chops (1 Pound)
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 3/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers, Drained, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Rice
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; cook 6 min., turning after 3 min. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD onions to same skillet. Cook 5 min. or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in peppers, broth, dressing and rosemary. Add chops. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 4 min. or until sauce is thickened and chops are cooked through (160°F).
SERVE with the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with hot steamed broccoli.
Prepare as directed, substituting 4 bone-in pork chops (1-1/2 lb.) for the lamb chops and increasing the rosemary to 1 tsp.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS