Simple Taco Supermac™
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) KRAFT SUPERMAC & Cheese Pasta And Sauce
- 1 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef, Cooked, Drained
- 2 tablespoons TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 5 cups Shredded Lettuce (about Half Of A Small Head)
- 3/4 cup Chopped Seeded Tomatoes
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
PREPARE Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package.ADD meat, salsa and seasonings; mix well. Cook on medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON Dinner mixture onto center of large serving platter. Surround with lettuce; sprinkle with tomatoes. Serve with the tortillas.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese before serving.
Stir in 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives along with the salsa.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS