- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Beef And Vegetable Kabob Dinner
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/2 pounds Beef Sirloin Steak, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 3 Medium Potatoes, Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks, Partially Cooked
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets (1 Inch)
- 2 cups Navel Orange Sections, Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks
- 1 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 4-1/2 cups Hot Cooked Rice
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Thread steak, vegetables and oranges alternately onto 12 skewers; place in shallow dish.
POUR steak sauce over kabobs; turn over to evenly coat kabobs. Cover. Refrigerate 10 min. to marinate. Remove kabobs from marinade; discard marinade.
GRILL kabobs 10 min. or until steak is cooked to medium doneness (160°F), turning occasionally. Serve over the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Microwave
Partially cook the potatoes in the microwave before threading onto skewers.
If using wooden skewers, soak them in warm water for 30 min. before threading ingredients onto them to prevent the skewers from burning on the grill.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS